Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wild Football Parties What Should I Be For Halloween??

What should I be for halloween?? - wild football parties

My friend and I go to a mutual friend's birthday / Halloween party. I thought it would be nice, like a pair of dress (football players and cheerleaders say). Our friend became 18 years old, is not the wild parties. So I want to wear something sexy, but enough. I was wondering if anyone good ideas couples or all ideas in general.

Best answer will be chosen!

3 comments:

♥ Priya! ♥ (xD) said...

wat r ur interests?

Well, boys are usually well if ur football is a great idea, but a cheerleader or a football shirt to get, close and cut so that the belly shirt and wear a mini with a denim is ur boys baggy jeans: )
I hope that helps and 1 other idea u guys, the har-spray on UR game

:)

Live.Lov... said...

idk if this is appropriate or not, lol but u should give the shots, it is so funny

Anonymous said...

hmm ..
Thereof, and children or if you go as a couple ..
I would say u could go the modern version of Romeo and Juliet
the wood is very nice.
Good luk! ♥ ♥

Post a Comment