Friday, February 12, 2010

Mitral Valve Can Mitral Valve Prolapse By Aggravated By Medication?

Can Mitral Valve Prolapse by aggravated by medication? - mitral valve

My doctor suggested I have a mitral valve occurred after I my heart when I feel pain in my chest went last week. I had this happen several times in my life and have always had to be caused by medication. I'm on an ultrasound on my heart Wednesday. I can not find anywhere that says that MVP is aggravated by medication, but. To hear that someone else?

1 comment:

c_schuma... said...

You will be glad to know that the vast majority of people do not have symptoms of prolapse of the mitral valve and no change in their life expectancy or probability of developing heart valve dysfunction is doing in life. It is a common finding in physicial 2-5% of all people.

That said, I can not say that I met a person with MVP is not worried on the scale of things a person. The concern is with a number of other issues, such as palpitations, chest pain, breathing difficulties and other physical phenomena. Unfortunately, these people are prone to the symptoms to other people who have experimented with MVP attribute ... and of course there is a logic. Regardless of MVP is even before any symptoms, treatment, complications and need for antibioticsNTAL procedures. Therefore, you will find an interesting meet physical, and blue eyes.

As the shooting of a drug for heart palpitations ... Yes, there are some medications that these things can do. In general, drugs such as cold medications for asthma, promote as examples. Palpitations are harmless, but annoying. If you do not have to worry about side effects, I recommend you just avoid drugs.

Good luck. I hope this was useful.

Post a Comment