Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Do You Feel When On Lorazepam How Long Must One Take A Benzodiazepine In Order To Feel Withdrawal Effects?

How long must one take a benzodiazepine in order to feel withdrawal effects? - how do you feel when on lorazepam

I am not perscribed any medicine. I do not want to hear, "should not lead to drugs that do not rx for you," etc., etc. I want to know is the answer.


I took 5 mg of Ativan (lorazepam), on Friday, then another in 2 mg spread throughout the day Saturday at 4 different times (.5 mg each time have taken all the doses 7 hours). I do not want to sound like an idiot asking for something, but I'm an idiot, so if there is a risk of withdrawal symptoms (coma, convulsions, etc.)? I am extremely far I am very irritable, so I was just curious about the effects of withdrawal. Thank you for all serious answers, and again to disturb, not the conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment