Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Ti Increase Internet Speed Internet Error?

Internet error? - how ti increase internet speed

I my PC to the Internet for a WLL phone. A few days earlier, my internet speed was good, but now has slowed down, and when I take you to the Connection tab [2 computer right less]
and shows the error increases rapidly, it connects at a speed of 115.2 / s kbit please tell me, what should I do to the increase in errors and speed.io tarang stop BSNL CDMA WLL. [Unlimited Internet is free]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or wait for them to read it all
Nerds read-only or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geek








































































































ur welcome

Anonymous said...

Rules for the speed test does not work, but give it a go =]

Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Cleanup

Post a Comment