Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Heal Severely Chapped Lips How To Heal Severely Skin Damaged Lips.?

How to heal severely skin damaged lips.? - how to heal severely chapped lips

I seriously damaged lips. A few years ago, I felt very chapped lips, I could begin, the dead skin tear, leading to inflammation around the lips very red. I guess I have a few layers of the skin. if I can run my fingers over his lips part to distinguish the healthy from the mouth of the rough damaged skin and the skin of the upper lip is red and disappeared. I tried everything I can think of and even a dermatologist, who was no help. I have tried, without peeling them to my lips go a few times, but the thick skin on their yellow forms. Yellowing of the skin after a while it became too loose to the point, as without a straw to drink covered skin. Can someone help me !!!!! This comcompletely destroyed my confidence, I feel as if everyone is always talking about looking at my lips with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment