Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vlc Stream To Quicktime Firefox And Quicktime And Vista And VLC: HELP!!!!!?

Firefox and Quicktime and Vista and VLC: HELP!!!!!? - vlc stream to quicktime

I have Firefox 3.0.4 on Vista and I want my Firefox browser to MP3 players to listen with Quicktime as before. I recently installed VLC and it was a plugin for the browser thought it would be great. Then I discovered that VLC plugin does not yet have a search bar or even play / stop buttons. I would like Quicktime can not, because if I try to change the way Firefox handled files, allows me to select applications and plug-ins you do not ... Prefence and the QuickTime browser tab and click MIME settings, go brings me to my set default programs for files, but not my browser!
I tried reinstalling Firefox and Quicktime with no success ...
All I Want For Christmas Is Quicktime .....

1 comment:

sam said...

I have not seen it, but why don'tu try to restore the system to a date prior to installing VLC.

Post a Comment