Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pearl Wedding Anniversary Cards It's Our 5900 Wedding Anniversary What Is It Called ? I.e Pearl, Gold, Ruby!?

It's our 5900 wedding anniversary what is it called ? i.e Pearl, Gold, Ruby!? - pearl wedding anniversary cards

Nessie wife and I are celebrating our 5900th Anniversary We have 154 little monsters who have left the lake and scare people around the world.

We left with folds of both disks, so that may help the Botox.

What should we do today to celebrate?

Thank you for helping us friends.

Mr. and Mrs. Nessie xxxx

5 comments:

Cherrypi... said...

Congratulations

I went with the anniversary of the Earth, or perhaps a planet or a star.
Tourists eat sounds good, but only a certain kind, I'm not gettin 'a bad stomach. Also in this case, you can try Mr. Ness, a bubble about!

Cherrypi... said...

Congratulations

I went with the anniversary of the Earth, or perhaps a planet or a star.
Tourists eat sounds good, but only a certain kind, I'm not gettin 'a bad stomach. Also in this case, you can try Mr. Ness, a bubble about!

Vivienne T said...

Aww bless!
Perhaps it will be the anniversary of fossils?
CONGRATULATIONS! Today's my birthday and I hope we enjoy today!

mickeymo... said...

I think you should get a clock from his delusion. Remember that two ticks Looney

BTB2211 said...

Wow ... 5900 years, which is a feat. I think this is called the "Why are not dead and buried now? Birthday.
To celebrate that you should eat some tourists, yum:)

Post a Comment