Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can A Man Prolapse Do I Have A Uterine Prolapse?

Do I have a uterine prolapse? - can a man prolapse

First, I must say that I know that only a doctor can diagnose be able to, but I'm looking for advice to people where they are not sure yet. That being said .... I had a baby in late 2004, I have my regular check-ups and then we had some slight pain when the lower stomach tells me that I am an ultrasound to make sure everything was right have been removed. I have never been my ultrasound, turned out to insurance reasons and to live my life since then reg. Mainly because I had a little bit more to the vaginal opening. If you have me and my men the previous games, he said he could feel something about myself and feel like a piece that needs a little short of what is known in Normal view (I). And sometimes (not always) when I have sex, pushing the pain, I can not tolerate pain at all ..... Sometimes, after sex, you will feel as though something in the bottom of the stomach pain, and I move slowly (sometimes). No9; insurance have now (I know ).... This is something serious or can I continue to no longer be ignored, (the doctor or me, and I wasted too bad)?

2 comments:

laura said...

All but rarely it can actually a uterine prolapse. Here are some of the symptoms. better go see doc. take care

The symptoms of uterine prolapse

* A feeling of fullness or pressure in the tank (you can describe as a feeling of sitting in a small ball)

* LBP

* Feeling that something is running from your vagina

* Pain during intercourse

* Difficulty urinating or evacuating

* Difficulty walking

Sherrie said...

I always look forward to training for women in matters of the incident to verify. There are many problems faced by women with different incident, and is a step-Hush Hush mostly.
A book I wrote recently taken on pelvic organ prolapse and the various questions of the incident, I feel so strongly that all women should be that if they begin with symptoms or with known bladder leaks or other of the many symptoms such as fecal incontinence, pain , sexual dysfunction, who are aware of what happens, and can seek help before the disease progresses, a stage, the radical treatment. The title of my book is to
'Pelvic organ prolapse is a silent epidemic "
and information, visit the website below. I would be very happy to share my views on this subject with anyone interested.

Sherrie Palm

http://www.eloquentbooks.com/PelvicOrganProlapse.html.

Post a Comment