Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heat Emitters Can You Use And Lightingdome Fixture With Any Ceramic Heat Emitter Bulb?

Can you use and lightingdome fixture with any ceramic heat emitter bulb? - heat emitters

I have a fixed size reads Zoo Med 120V-100W Max .. I bought a light bulb Terrace exo ceramic element, but the package that you want to buy a light bulb Exo Terra clip .. I use the lamp with my Zoo Med bulbs or do I buy flashlight Exo Terra? I think the company Exo Terra cogens want to buy products that .....

2 comments:

lizardmo... said...

They suggest an attachment cage open because it was so hot that if a closed dome would explode the Che. I would not be able to want to use your current machine, the CHE is too expensive to use it incorrectly.

Steven said...

Make sure that your unit has a porcelain socket. The use of a transmitter with a ceramic standard lamp can generate cause a fire due to the high temperatures. You can make any device with a porcelain insert, unless Exoterra a particular link, but I do not think so.

Post a Comment