Monday, December 21, 2009

Michigan Orthodontist I Live In Michigan And Kind Of Want To Go To An Out Of State College But I'm A Little Scared.?

I live in Michigan and kind of want to go to an out of state college but I'm a little scared.? - michigan orthodontist

Michigan sucks and I doubt there is much money to be made here. I want an orthodontist or dentist or something making a **** lot of money. I am currently a junior in HS and are concerned about an increase of 3.7 GPa and a 26 on my act (Pick, Target 30).

I go kind of deficiency to the University of Texas, or somewhere further south, but I am a little afraid, alone in a remote location. I worry a little, nothing to do, but there is much to do in school, because that's where I live. I think it is very ill at home because my family was born in Michigan (in WA), and my family have lived all my life (mother, father, brother and SIS).

Should any of this situation and can tell me what you have done or advised?

No comments:

Post a Comment