Monday, December 14, 2009

Hd Vcrs Excellent Technical And Content Coverage Antenna, HDTV, VCR, Etc. Hookup Help Needed?

Antenna, HDTV, VCR, etc. hookup help needed? - hd vcrs excellent technical and content coverage

I:
1 HDTV
1 no HD-TV
2 VCRs
1 Surround Sound System with DVD
1 antenna outdoor antenna
There is no satellite or cable connection.

We have connected the VCR to the antenna to the "main" VCR. The "Hand" by the SS-system VCR to HDTV. VCR 2 is an analog television. We had to configure them to use a satellite receiver on two TVs, but no longer log on. Also, the video link) a little (a 2YO in the house.

Since I HDTV tuner (with antenna) I do not get all the channels as possible. Right?

How do I configure my system so I can get HD on my HDTV. I have the antenna with two televisions use. And I want to keep the configuration of the VCR.

I know I'm askiing much, but it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment